Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is cheating, but . . .

Through the Bible in 90 days: day 21

Read: 1 Samuel 16:1-28:19

Verse that stood out:
The LORD does on look at the things man looks at. man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart - 1 Samuel 16:7

Ok, ok, ok. I know, I said 90 days reading through the Bible, 90 days blogging about reading through the Bible. I have done my reading today, but I'm short on time to blog for a variety of reasons and will be without computer access for the remainder of the day. So, I'm cheating, a little. Here are some previous blog entries focused upon today's reading that I did last summer (2009). Hope you enjoy.

Of Beginnings and Endings - on Samuel

Read it to me again - on David and Goliath

Singing from the cave - on David running from Saul

1 comment:

Alyson Sandlin said...

You even stole the kids' Bible verse for the day. You are a cheater!